- Queen of the Damned should be out on audio ANY DAY NOW! It’s done and has been in Audible’s quality queue since the end of the month. It normally takes them a few weeks to review, so at the latest you should be listening to it next week some time.
- The final Imp Series novel, The Morning Star, is on track to go to edit at the end of May and I’m planning a late June release. Because I want to get it to you as soon as possible, I won’t be doing a preorder on this one.
For those of you who are lamenting the end of the Imp Series, please know that Sam isn’t going anywhere. She’ll have cameos in future Imp World series as well as the occasional short story or novella. After The Morning Star releases I’ll be turning my attention to a few new things, as well as returning focus to my Templar Series, but all your Impish characters will return next year in a new series. I may even do a holiday Sam short to tide you over.
- I’ve got an amazing project I’m working on with J.P. Sloan that’s got Moonshine, Mobsters, and Magic Users. The White Lightning Series will kick off on September 18th with book 1—Wooden Nickels— and will continue with a monthly release schedule through the new year. Expect 6 books in this series, and possibly more as well as a spin-off series if things work out. For more information, check out the White Lightning page on my website.
- I’ll be participating in a shared-theme project called Love Spells! These are laugh-out-loud paranormal romances, and I think you’re going to like these fun books! My contributions will be releasing early next year, so stay turned for covers and more information.
- FOREIGN LANGUAGE EDITIONS – I know those of you who bought the German edition of A Demon Bound have been (im)patiently waiting for the rest of the series to be translated. I’m happy to announce that I have contracted with someone and hope to have Satan’s Sword completed and available in German around the end of the year. If that novel goes well, the rest of the series should follow in fairly quick succession. These translated editions will be exclusive to Amazon.
I’m also in talks with someone to translate the series into Italian. If that happens, those novels should be out starting late this year. I’ll update everyone as soon as I have more information!
Penance is now up for preorder with a release date of March 23rd.
Uriel has awoken into a nightmare, unable to remember who or what she is. She and eight other women are captives of human traffickers, to be prettied-up and sold to the highest bidder. Besides the guards, there’s a woman, a demon, who is supposed to make each of them gorgeous, and provide a sexually charged atmosphere at the auction.
They’ve got five days to escape. Five days for Uriel to save these women—and five days for her to save the demon she’s beginning to think is just as much of a captive as they are.
Because saving them all is the only way she can atone for…something‑ atone, and win forgiveness for a past she can’t remember.
Some of you who follow me on social media know that I’ve been starting to amass my robot army. I have a Roomba. I have an Amazon Echo. I have this vision of myself as Judy Jetson, walking around in a dress while my robots take care of all the housework. So this year for Christmas (yes, I buy myself Christmas gifts) I got a Hue hub and a bunch of smart light bulbs. They connect to my WiFi, and my Alexa, so all I need to do is walk around the house and tell Alexa to turn various lights on and off.
Yeah. That’s the idea anyway.
The first box came and after installing all the bulbs, I plugged in the hub and discovered it wouldn’t power on. That meant I had to go around and change all the bulbs again, so I could box it all up and send it back as defective. The second set worked, and I spent hours connecting it all through the Hue App, creating lighting groups and naming individual lights. Then I activated the Hue skill in the smarthome part of my Alexa. Voila! Judy Jetson!
So here I am two months later having a bit of buyer’s remorse. Here are some of the issues with my not-so-smart home:
- Sometimes the hub can’t find certain lights, and not matter how much I shout at Alexa, she calmly informs me the hub isn’t connected to that light. After a few tries, I have to get up off my butt and turn it off myself.
- The names are EXACT. And my memory isn’t what it used to be. So when I tell Alexa to turn on the Boys’ Bedroom Light, she insists there’s nothing by that name. After a few tries I realize that I need to say “Boys’ Room Light
The Ancient demons of Hel have awakened, and one of them is gathering forces for an invasion of Aaru—which is pretty hilarious as far as Sam is concerned. Few know that Aaru is locked down tight after she banished all the angels. Nobody can get in. Nobody. Well, maybe nobody. The one being in Hel that might be able to restore Aaru is the archangels’ prodigal brother. But he’s presumed dead, having not been seen in over two million years.
The remote possibility of an attack on Aaru isn’t Sam’s only problem. Lows are being snatched off the streets of Dis, and hauled away to the home of an Ancient demon never to be seen again—and a few of the missing Lows belong to Sam’s household.
Suddenly Sam finds herself providing sanctuary in her earthly home for all the Lows in Hel. She’ll need to go undercover to discover if there’s anything to be concerned about in this planned Aaru invasion as well as find the Low-snatcher and somehow persuade him at the point of a sword to leave the minor demons alone before her home is overrun with refugees.
Also – The Wicked Magic box set is now available exclusively at Amazon for 0.99 or free with Kindle Unlimited! This is currently the only place you can get No Man’s Land, an Imp World Novel. Continue reading
Just a quick post to update everyone about distribution! First, the Northern Wolves Series is now available at all retailers. For links on Juneau to Kenai, Rogue, Winter Fae, and Bad Seed, click HERE. I also plan to put together a box set with all Northern Wolves books in it and make it available by the end of the month in both e-book and paperback! Right now, the Northern Wolves books are in e-format only, but I plant to have a paperback version for the box set.
Cornucopia (Half-breed Series, book 3) is now available in Audio! We’ll begin production of books 4 and 5 in this series in the spring.
No Man’s Land (a novel in the Imp World) is currently removed from sale for a short stint in a box set that will be available exclusively to Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited. Stay tuned for more information on that project.
Queen of the Damned (Imp Series 9) is coming! The preorder is up at all retailers and the paperback should release at the same time. Audio for that book will start in February, so expect it to be in Audible and other audio retailers March-ish. For links on the e-book, click HERE and scroll to the bottom.
Stay warm, and read on!